Some actual images of Bkav SmartHome at showrooms
Recently, Bkav SmartHome has continuously opened a showroom at Times City (the leading modern trade center of Vietnam), coordinated with Phu My Hung opening SmartHome model house in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City and deploying the model house at Ecopark (the largest ecological urban township in Northern Vietnam).
Below are some actual images of products at showrooms:
With touch screen – visual interface, the home owner can control all devices
Access Control System controls the house's access by pass code, fingerprint or RFID card; camera is mounted on the device to record images of visitors
The product is designed from unibody aluminum, anti-scratch Gorilla glass (used in manufacturing smartphone of Apple, Samsung…) to ensure the durability as well as the aesthetics for the house.
6-channel Controller is made from unibody aluminum and anti-scratch Gorilla glass, sensor buttons. The device controls lighting, curtains, air condition, heater… and programmed the pre-installed scenarios such as scenarios of Welcome, Go to bed, Movies and so on.
The device has a slim design, unibody aluminum and high aesthetics.
The back of the device is inserted into in-wall box, without wiring to minimize drilling and chiseling the wall.
4 channel controller of Bkav Smarthome
The back of the device is also designed for easy installation, durability and high aesthetics.
Transmit data via radio wireless technology
Central Security Device
This security system in the smart home includes devices of ACS (access control system), human sensor, broken glass sensor, smog sensor, IP camera record, electronic fences, and so on
Air Sensor Device
ZigBee Range Extender
The lighting system in smart home with the automatic turn on – off lighting devices operates with infrared temperature sensor technology. The device is made from PC plastic with good mechanical properties, high gloss, not be stained when is installed outdoors.
Smart power socket of SmartHome
Bkav SmartHome Equipments presented at showrooms
The smart restrooms including automactic devices brings the comfort, luxury and keeps the restrooms always clean.
Urinal sensor valve with Hybrid technology using both batteries and power source helps the device to operate persistently and continuously
SmartHome at Times City
- Ecopark equipped Bkav SmartHome for 296 luxury apartments
- Bkav attended the National Forum on Developing Vietnam Technology...
- Bkav SmartHome diversifies product packages to meet all market demands
- Bkav SmartHome: A comprehensive smart home solution
- Bkav CEO Nguyen Tu Quang: We are the original manufacturer
- Bkav SmartHome officially launches home advanced security devices
- Bkav SmartHome deployed for D’. Palais De Louis imperial apartments
- Bkav deploys its smart home solution at Gamuda Gardens
- Bkav SmartHome – the solution for Singapore's Smart Nation Vision
- Bkav SmartHome with Singapore's Smart Nation Vision
- Bkav SmartHome at ISE 2015 in Netherlands
- Analyzing Bkav SmartHome
- Bkav SmartHome's surprise debut at CES 2015
- Bkav SmartHome at CeBIT 2014
- Officially launching Bkav SmartHome
- Introduction of smart lighting system
- Smart home: domestic products are more preeminent than foreign
- Launching SmartGreen sanitary equipment
- Musician Huy Tuan: Owning SmartHome is most amazing
- Energy and water savings for hotel sector
- Smart home
- Bkav at BuilTech Yangon 2014 in Myanmar
- Bkav SmartHome coordinates with Phu My Hung to deploy smart home
- Bkav SmartHome at the Big 5 Show in the United Arab Emirates