SmartHome warranty policy
1. Conditions for valid warranty
- Products are within the warranty period (printed on product warranty stamp and certificate).
- Damages due to quality of components or technical errors during the manufacturing process.
- Products to Warranty Center must remain warranty stamp and be enclosed with valid warranty certificate of that Product.
2. Conditions to deny warranty
- Devices do not have warranty stamps or warranty stamps are torn due to customers' arbitrary repairs without Bkav SmartHome's consent.
- Devices are not enclosed warranty certificates or the certificates are patched up, torn, erased or serial number of devices do not match the serial number in warranty certificates.
- Devices are damaged due to disaster, fire, electrical incidents and/or have mechanical deformation by falling or being installed not pursuant to the instruction etc.
- Damages caused due to subjective reasons by human, animals etc.
3. Post-warranty services
For Bkav SmartHome products which fail to meet the warranty conditions, preferential prices will be applied if they are repaired or replaced by Warranty Center of Bkav SmartHome.
- Hanoi Office: 1st Floor, HH1 Building, Yen Hoa New Town, Yen Hoa ward, Duong Dinh Nghe street, Cau Giay district
- Ho Chi Minh Office: Floor 7, Athena Building, No. 146 – 148, Cong Hoa street, ward 12, Tan Binh district
- Working hours:
- Monday to Saturday, except holidays
- Morning: 08.00 - 12.00
- Afternoon: 13.30 - 17.30 (Saturday afternoon: 13.30 - 16.00)
- Customer Care Center: 1900 64 88